Thursday, July 22, 2010

*BLUSHES*



I don't believe it? Seriously. Who would have thought I would be the one to go MIA in the blogsphere. I just figured maybe you were all getting bored with stories of happiness and love and me gushing over Mr. B all the time. You know that same old same old kind of stuff.

I could tell you all about the drama that I have had to endure the last 2 weeks, but is it really reading material that I want to share. Hmmmm, maybe not. I haven't even told McK yet, so maybe it isn't fair that I share it with the internet. I'm only planning on telling her next week when things have calmed down and final. Lets just say that a certain piece of rubbish is finally out of our lives.

I think I've settled into the working schedule. Still hating the getting up early bit though. Don't think I will ever get used to it to be honest. I have (and will) always love my sleep. It's the one thing, (ok not the one thing, he finds me over all very amazing) that amazed B, the amount of time I can spend sleeping. Bliss.

Yeah I'm still sickeningly in love with B. (and I'm starting to think he is more sickeningly in love with me) LOL. I still don't know how I got so lucky.

B is taking McK shopping on Sunday. I don't quite think he knows what he is letting himself in for. But I have warned her to be on her best behaviour. Yes, this gorgeous face can get demonic at the best of times.



Oh wait, do you hear that? It's a soft whisper, a seductive whisper.... a maybe it's better lying in a warm bubble bath than sitting in front of the PC whisper... Best I heed it's call.

I promise not to leave you for so long again.

xox

3 comments:

  1. When I saw this come up on the blog roll I had to think who it was for a moment ;) Miss you girl, glad though that you are blissfully happy still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! What's up with us disappearing from the world wide web?? :-) I'm just so pleased to hear that B still makes your heart flutter and the rubbish is GONE! What's not to be thankful for???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhhh my blog fix - thanks for the update. And sorry you've had some drama,but glad it's over and you can focus on your happy and in-love life with B & Mck:)

    ReplyDelete