Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blessed

I am truly blessed.....

Blessed to have a beautiful growing healthy smart daughter

Blessed to have the most amazing family who put up with me each day

Blessed to have the awesome bond that I do have with my closet dearest friends. (which one dear friend just so happens to be my sister).

Blessed to have this incredible man in my life. Who just loves me and takes care of me.

Today has been a day of where I just want to tell the world how much I'm in love with Mr. B. I want to create huge billboards, shout from the top of buildings, broadcast it all over Face Book (: I couldn't even say where it would end. I just want to bubble over and gush and ooohhhh and aaahhhh.....

I always knew I deserved to have this kind of relationship, but I never thought it could be like this ~ so free and lovely.



Seriously, how did I get so blessed???????

No comments:

Post a Comment