Friday, March 19, 2010

I knew when we collided

Those of you that have been following my previous blog know how I love to make reference to songs. A song can so relate to a certain event. Sometimes I would only post a song for the day to explain my mood, whether it be good or bad. A certain song was all I needed to express myself.

The more I hear Hey Soul Sister - Train on the radio the more and more the words make me giggle on a personal level. :) It's my latest feel good song.

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let
You blow my mind
Your sweet moving
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind


I knew two years ago that I would end up with B. I didn't know when or how it would work out. But I did know and I never forgot. Our paths crossed a few of times, I'm sure the Big Guy upstairs smiled broadly every time. It was already written in the stars.

Just in time I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me
You gave my love direction
A game show love connection we cant deny
I'm so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right
Out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you like a virgin your Madonna
And I'm always gonna want to blow your mind


And it's just that (no I don't have an untrimmed chest LOL).... I always want to do everything for him. Blow his mind. Be the best darn girlfriend this side of the border because he just is so awesome! I constantly want to make sure he is happy and I love it. It's good to feel like this about someone. (and not want to suffocate them with a pillow in their sleep hahaha).

Well you can cut a rug
Watching you's the only drug I need
Some gangster I'm so in love
You're the only one I'm dreaming of, you see
I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I cant be
I want the world to see you'll be with me


There are no shows going on. I get to be me, and he gets to be him. Together it's awesome. It took some getting used to. Learning not to be defensive and trust. TRUST. I'm so in love with being able to trust someone again. Trust them 110%.

Hey soul sister, aint that Mr. mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight




B and McK. Two of my very favourite people in the whole wide world! xox

7 comments:

  1. EXCUSE ME! what about your BEEEEEAAAUUUTTIFUL SISTER!? im offended and hurt!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you know you always get your own dedicated blog entry, why would I make you share with someone else??? xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just get into shit when I start singling out people don't I????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're off the hook because you said "Two of my very favourite people...", not "My two very favourite people...". So we all knew there were others, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo glad to finally see you so happy you really deserve it girl <3

    ReplyDelete