Monday, May 3, 2010

6 Years....

I have been the luckiest person in the entire world, because for the last 6 years I have been the mother of this gorgeous child.....



My dearest McKenna

No words will ever be enough to explain how much mommy loves you. Every day I'm blessed to have you in my life. Every day I learn more patience and more love.

You have been such a brave girl the last few months. Mommy is so proud of how you have handled change. You have adapted so well. But I knew you would, because that is who you are. You are smart and mature, and you will do anything to make sure mommy is smiling.

So thank you my precious little girl for making life so easy.

I'm sorry it's raining though, but as you said in the car to school this morning: "No matter what the weather does mommy, I'm going to have a great day because I'm 6!"

Happy birthday my darling McK.

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday sweet Mckenna!! Hope you have an awesome day!
    Congrats Marcelle on raising such a wonderful child!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy happy little lady :)

    Kiaras day was also rained out but she had fun too!

    ReplyDelete