Thursday, May 6, 2010

Please Please Please.......

This is it -- the perfect time to make those changes. No matter what they are, or what department of your life you're hoping to fix, it's all good. There. Now get busy and just do it. You can't hope for any better than this.

Today's star sign, and it rings so true. I need all the positive vibes and prayers and what ever else you gorgeous blog readers can do. I'm applying for a position at an old company I used to work for..... I need to get this... I really do.

Of course I loved this part of the reading too:

It's okay to believe this. They may not be wearing a crown, but they're perfect -- for you at least, and that's what counts, right?


I do see that imaginary crown though, and the white horse..... aaaaaahhhhhhhh and yes he is pretty much perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment