Monday, May 10, 2010

It's been a hard days work....

I'm exhausted. It's been a very long and hard day. Hard as in trying to remember everything and get things done. Hard as in running up and down between clients and copy machines. Pretty much most of the work came back to me within a few hours. I was smoking hot man! (OK, maybe I'm just blowing smoke up my own @ss, but I think I did pretty well).

Of course the only sucky part of my day was walking into a tornado when I got home. After the attack I just burst into tears. I really don't know what I did wrong. But I got blasted none the less. My heart just broke. It really wasn't fair. Still trying to figure it out.

Luckily for me I have an awesome daughter who gave me a hug and told me not to cry because she loves me and she is there to take care of me. Imagine that, my little 6 year old big girl wants to take care of me. She says when she misses me during the day at school, she just needs to look into her heart and then she feels me. Awwww, cue tears again. She is awesome, isn't she?

Now before I literally fall sleep at the key board let me sign off and go to bed... Oh but....

Another hard part of my day was not chatting to B. That is going to take a lot of getting used to. He bought me rechargeable batteries and a charger today for my camera. I love that man for remembering and thinking of me while walking through Hi-Fi corp...

xox

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a rough day! Hope today is better!
    Thinking of you, having to get out of bed and join the world of the employed!

    ReplyDelete