Monday, May 17, 2010

Remember me?

Yeah I know I really suck.... But I've just been so busy adjusting to my new "life". It's been a challenge, lots of fun but very tiring at the same time.

Work is good. It's good to be around people again. I'm enjoying the days now even though they seem to fly by. Before I know it I'm heading off home again to go pick my McK up and then get dinner and bathed and into bed. Getting used to traffic is a bitch though. ;-)

B is awesome. I didn't think I could fall any more in love with that man. But every day I do. I miss him a lot during the day. It's been difficult to get used to it. But I'm surviving. We make up for it when we do see each other.

McK is a darling. She has just blossomed the last 2 weeks. Must be something to do with being 6 years old. She is just so loving and attentive. Her and B are hitting it off big time. Makes my heart swell.

Making Babies. I feel so out of touch with it which is sad. I'm sure once I learn how to balance work and MB and everything inbetween it will go better.

It's been a rough last few days with the passing of H's mom. The funeral was incredibly sad. I hate not being able to make my friend better. It's a heartache I can't take away.

I promise to come blog more often. I just need to figure out this juggling act first.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment