Monday, April 12, 2010

And so I turned 30....



My Circus Party was a huge success! Everyone had a great time, there was lots of dancing and laughing and very loud off key singing. :)

I was very spoilt with gifts. A beautiful ring from N&F and gold earrings from family. As well as lovely pamper stuff from a good friend. My friends and family all clubbed together and got me a digital camera too! I am super impressed and just love it. So expect loads more pics from now on!

There were only two disappointments:

1) I never got the yellow basket :( It's the first time in 7 years that I haven't received it. It feels odd.

2) My dear B was man down the whole weekend. He couldn't even make my party. I was so bummed, but I understood. Took my heart a little while to recover.

I should receive the "professional" photos next week, so I will share more pics then with you all.

For now here are some pics from the awesome wedding we attended two weekends ago:





And my McK love's new hair cut:



3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear B missed the party, but if you forgive him so do we!
    Glad it was fun though!
    Stunning pics, great news on the camera as well.

    So what is the story of the yellow basket??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you enjoyed your party soo much ... pity about B not being able to make it.

    Sounds like you got spoilt - awesome!!

    Love McK's new haircut, she looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow basket... I will have to do a whole separate blog entry about it :D

    ReplyDelete