Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me complaining again

Holy cr@p, I really didn't think it would be this bad. I even double checked with my mom that I'm not being a real sissy about this, but I'm sore, really really really sore.

You try swallowing noodles for breakfast because you can't chew anything else. This sucks. I just want to sit and sob. Yeah I'm pathetic. Go on say it.... hehehehe, I don't even feel like blogging, so in the mean time have a look at this pic of my sister and darling McK:






2 comments:

  1. haha, drama queen.

    i like the picture tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic...
    sorry about the pain - reminds of the time I pierced my tongue... have you perhaps tried using a mouth rince? I think the one I used was called "Cepacaine" or something?!?!? Ask your pharmacy for something that may help numb the pain... I eventually got to hungry (greedy me) so got over the eating thing...

    ReplyDelete