Friday, April 23, 2010

Queen sending me messages????

I had to giggle this morning as I drove home from B. Yes, there is an odd occasion in the week day where I end up staying over, but then I leave at the crack of dawn to get home to my darling McK.

I usually have the radio on full blast and the window open, with that icy cold breeze blowing. It's my "keep awake" trick, because I don't do anything before 6am. It kills me.

As I drive past our local Grocery store, as I turn left by the circle.... I start to grin. Last week at the exact time, exact place this song played:

(I only paid attention to this verse)

Ive fallen in love
Ive fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
Ive fallen in love yeah
God knows God knows Ive fallen in love


Would you believe this morning, exact time as last, exact place as last:

Can Anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I get up, I die a little
Can't barely stand on my feet
(Take a look at yourself) I take a look in the mirror (In the mirror) and cry (And cry)
Lord what you're doing to me? (Yeah, yeah)
I have spent all my years in believing you (Ooh, believing you)
But I just can't get no relief, lord
Somebody, (Somebody), oh somebody (Somebody)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?


I'm glad I've found that "somebody"...... after all those years believing......

Have a marvelous Friday. I need to go get Miss Madam ready for school.

1 comment: