Friday, April 30, 2010

I need to do two things....

The only problem is that the two things are most likely impossible to achieve .....

1) To get rid of someone. I need them to take a walk to the end of the earth and jump.

2) Win the Lotto (Cause then I wouldn't give a fluck about that person jumping off the face of the earth).

I've been instructed to go to my happy place today, so let me rather do that........

We have a big weekend ahead. Between company launches and a certain gorgeous girlie turning six, it's jammed packed.

I still need to find something to wear for the company launch. It's depressing.

B was easy, I sent him an sms "make sure maid irons your white collar shirt". Me, not so easy. I borrowed a fancy shirt from a friend, and to quote a phrase I read on Harassed Mom's Blog I look like a whale in a condom. Depressing with a capital D.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment