Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goats and stuff

Baby goats to be exact. I had a dream that B and I had two baby goats. I can't tell you what they looked like though, I just remember walking them down a garden path, luring them with their milk bottles. Very weird. I didn't want to touch the milk though because it was Goats breast milk. hahaha, and most of you will know my issues with breast milk. ;-)

McK had her check up at the dermatologist yesterday. Still "stress eczema". We are all hoping she out grows it soon. Yeah that is what doc said last year too. But oh well, he is the one that has studied for years and years and years. I'm sure he knows what he is talking about.

Just four more sleepies until my baby turns six! This is the first year since she has been born that there isn't a big grand party for her. No fancy invites, no jumping castles, no gorgeous cake. I feel bad, but it's just not possible this year. I'll still make a big deal about the class party, but we just can't do big party. Argh, I hate it. But I'll make up for it some how.

Ok, I've officially been sitting here staring at this screen for 7 minutes now. Tick tock, haven't a clue what to write. So why don't you rather go read my interview over at Female2Female, and make sure you check out the rest of the awesome website too!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is the small parties that are the best :)

    As long as there is some form of party they really do not mind!!

    Our girls are very close in age - Kiara was 6 on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete