Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Or Wednesday Funny

Or Both

I don't have anything to blog about today. Well I do have, but I don't know how to put it into words. I'm annoyed with someone who I swore I wouldn't mention on this new beautiful blog, so it's kind of sucking all my "positive energy" away and I'm thinking maybe I should just leave you with a gorgeous pic of my McK and some funnies....

Oh and check out this link for MY BIRTHDAY PHOTOS.



Things to say when stressed at work

"Well this day was a total waste of make-up"

"Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose"

"I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years."

"I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable"

"Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't gone to
sleep yet"

“I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.”

"You look like sh!t. Is that the style now?"

"I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert."

"If a$$holes could fly, this place would be a freaking airport."

My all time favourite and directed at the person I don't want to mention on this blog:

"You are depriving some village of an idiot."

I promise to be back tomorrow with an exciting post.... I'm seeing B tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment