Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Letting it flow.....

I honestly don't know what to write today. I can't think of one topic that I could put up for discussion. So I thought maybe I would just let it flow out, even if it's random and not connected or doesn't make sense..... is that OK?

I'm worried about my best friends. Really really worried. Things aren't right, and there is nothing I can do to make it better. Hell I don't even know if there is anything they can do to make it better. It just seems like it's spiraling out of control. It makes me very sad and helpless. They have helped me so much over the last few years and especially months. I feel guilty that I can't help them in the same way.

In less than two weeks McK turns six years old! SIX!! I wish I could have memories of everything she has done up to now. I wish I could put it all in a box. We have lost so many. I still can't recall all the details from when she was a baby. That makes me sad too. I have little flash backs of certain events. But I wish I remembered everything. I suppose that would be impossible. I wish I took more photos of her when she was little. But there is nothing I can do about that now.

It's been almost six months since B and I have been together. Six whole months. That is half a year. WOW. Surreal. I love the way things are between us too. We aren't entwined with each other 24/7. He does his own thing, I do mine. It took some getting used to, but it works. When we are together....

Love started making sense
I always make mistakes at my expense
Love has placed a seed
And you're the sun that shines down upon me

Yeah when we are together
And when we are apart
There is no space in our hearts
I've got these feelings


Sorry I got side tracked for a moment there... but ja, when we are together it's all good. I feel loved, I feel special. I feel me.

My jaw still hurts. But I'm not allowed to complain about it any more. I started irritating myself by complaining about it. So I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on that subject.

It's my EX-Father In-laws birthday today. I decided to sms him "happy birthday". Don't know why. But I did. Weird, he is solely responsible for how my Ex-husband turned out. Yet I felt the need to send him a text today. Maybe it was the pain killers meddling in with my logic. Who knows. But it's done.

B is working way too hard for my liking. I'm used to being able to chat to him all morning and most of the afternoon. But no, not this week. It's work work work.... Yeah I guess some of the regular folk do actually have to work while they are at work.



Ummm, and that is pretty much it for today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo! Looks like the a romantic love scene getting ready to explode once "play" is pushed on the DVD player! :-)

    ReplyDelete