Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who thought......

I could possibly get so lucky?

I'm so incredibly blessed to be where I am today and to have certain people in my life. People who a mere 6 months ago weren't a part of my life, but yet today as I type this it feels like I've known them for years.

These people:



And all I had to do was love their son/brother.....

One night at my lowest drunkest point I dragged their son outside and started "unpacking" all the emotional baggage.

A week later I wouldn't stop bugging their son, and convincing him that he had to take me out.

A month later I was meeting the family...

Five months later, hopelessly in love...

Life is Grand

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, glad to know I'm not the only "drunk unpacker" out there:-))
    You so right - Life is Grand!!!

    ReplyDelete